Saturday, January 2, 2016

I've had a grand Christmas break. 
  • There was lots of laughter and family and good food and drink. 
  • There was lots of sleeping late (and 8:30 or 9:30 am counts as late in my books).
  • There was so much watching of Dr Who and a bunch of great movies on TV
  • There was a little shopping at the after-Xmas sales.
  • There was quiet and peace and contemplation.
Now I've just today and tomorrow to get back to a normal routine. Out with the sweets (okay, that task is done), fruit and veg now take dominance in the refrigerator (check!), down with the decorations (on my today-list), and go to bed before midnight and wake at 7 am (fingers crossed on that one).


Happy New Year friends.

May happiness and prosperity and peace reign in your home and heart this year.



5 comments:

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Now on to 2016. I hope it is a good one for you.

Linda said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you the best one ever!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy New Year !

Pamela Gordon said...

Happy New Year Sandy. That is a great photo of you. It's hard to get back in the groove after holidays and I don't even work outside the home! :)

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous break, Sandy! It's a bit tough to get back in a routine after such a nice long repreive!!

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...