Thursday, February 16, 2012

Little biddy num-nums!

It started off simply enough .....

and then this was found ...


so the chef went to work and mixed and colored and baked and colored .... and elicited the help of a very pretty Japanese girl.

The table was a riot of colors and sweetness ...


and by the time she was finished, she had created 80 "little biddy num-nums" in most vibrant, happy colors (and taste). 

 Lucky for me, cake mix and fluff are pretty low in calories.  And lucky for me, I lost 4 lb my first week at Weight Watchers; so, I could use some "extra points" and try them out tonight with my tea. 


Lucky for me they were delicious!


Lucky for me, I have a pretty creative daughter who likes to share!






9 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Makes up for the missing Valentine, does it not? LOL They look very yummy and quite colorful. GOOD job ladies. ENJOY!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Very creative and yummy too! Congrats on the 4 pounds. You did deserve a reward! Hope your Friday is a fantastic one!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Those look so yummy....and colorful! :D

Pamela Gordon said...

These are a delicious looking treat for sure. Congrats on your first successful week at WW. Your daughter looks like you! Have a great weekend.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Well girl, your livin' breathin' proof that we can have our cake and eat it too!!!

The little cake jewels look delicious. What fun to fill your table with brilliant color.

Woohoo...I'm dancin' here for ya sweetie on a most successful week for ya. I'm tickled pink, green, purple..... :o)

Have a blessed weekend my sweet friend!!! :o)

Pat MacKenzie said...

They look perfect for Easter. Where was the marshmallow fluff in this treat? I'm cooking challenged so couldn't figure it out.

Eunice said...

They look yummy.
Congrats on the 4 lbs :)

Diana said...

Oh that looks sooo good right now!
Love Di ♥

Sweet Tea said...

What beautiful "happy cakes"! Your lovely chef's did a great job!

Hey, congrat's on the weight loss!!
Fantastic!!

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...