Monday, October 3, 2011

Shoes-day Oct 4.11

.
I went to Frenchies on Friday for Halloween fodder ......
.
HONEST! That's all I went for!
.
But look what I found for $4.50 -- the cutest little espadrille wedges. .
They're quite comfortable. But until they get worn next summer, I'll go through my nightly ritual of pampering my somewhat unattractive feet. If they can't be pretty, they'd better be well taken care of!
.
I found this Bert's Bees with royal jelly in the sale bin for $3.00. It sure feels and smells nice. (And I'm telling myself that 8 months of royal jelly should melt away those bunions? Those little bees work so hard!)
.

I do love my feet!
.
.
PS - I did find some good Halloween fodder as well. But you have to be patient.
.
.

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

Summer is really rough on feet! I am having to do some intensive care myself. Thanks for joining me over at Living Life. Bonnie

Nancy's Notes said...

Sandy, you crack me up! You are so me, ahem, sorry!

I loved your post!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'm glad you are pampering your feet, but I'm not happy about having to wait to see your Halloween fodder.
I wanna see it now.

GardenOfDaisies said...

OOh, that Burt's Bees lotion looks like it would really pamper the feet!

Dawn said...

A girl after my own heart, a shoe fanatic:) Great find, and they will go with so many outfits.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Well, ya just can't blame a girl. It's impossible to pass up beautiful feet!!! Love the shoes!

Now where's the Halloween Fodder???

God bless ya sweetie and have a fun day! :o)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I've heard that Burt's is really good stuff. Already I'm finding that my skin is drying out. Lots of lotion will be needed here especially in the winter. Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I think my feet look older than the rest of me. After all, they have taken me to many places and have borne the brunt of so many bad choices of shoes. They have stood on mountaintops and been swallowed up by the sands of the seas. They have done well by me and have earned all the cracks and scally skin they have. I think I should pamper them a little more though.

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Loved the post. You cannot beat the price on those lovely shoes. I love good deals.
AS for the fodder - it can wait. SHOES always come first.
You are such a good and inspiring writer.
Thanks for sharing this.
Barb, bless you, girl.

Pamela Gordon said...

Cute shoes! I have heard someone else mention Burts Bees with royal jelly recently and I must look for at as my feet are .... well....not pretty. At all. Thanks for the tip.

Chatty Crone said...

Love those shoes. sandie

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...