Saturday, January 15, 2011

Doggie Sings the Blues

.
For all you dog lovers out there, here's a sweet video of doggie love and loneliness. Tucker definitely misses his master or mistress, poor little mite!


.
All of you dog lovers immediately ran to give their doggie some love and speak reassuring words of love in their ears, didn't you.
.
And for those of you who don't speak doggie, I do! Here's a literal translation of Tucker's blues song:
.
Where are you Master?
Why you gone so long?
I ain't got no kibble;
I ain't got no bone.
.
My bladder's a bustin',
so you better get huslin';
and move it Master;
come on home!
.
.
Arf, arf!
(Thank you.)
.
.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had seen the video! It's amazing! I like that you interpreted it for us!

Pat MacKenzie said...

That is so cute. Excellent translation.

tattytiara said...

That's pretty much the funniest dog in the whole world. Priceless.

Anonymous said...

How funny! The first doggie piano player I've seen! :)

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...