Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I WON!

I won a "Pay it Forward" in mid April from my blogger friend Shauna at http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com and it arrived in today's mail. Check out her blog!

But first, let's see what's in my goodie bag........




Note the garden themed "Imagine" photo booklet (to keep pics of my garden) & the pretty note card she sent. Observe the mini memo pad (in which to write the names of plants that I covet) with the pretty rose bush on the cover and the cute little attached pen. Look with envy upon the "Body & Soul Peaceful Moments" CD --with calming piano and ocean waves sounds -- that will be used while soaking in the bath après le jardinage (with perhaps a glass of nice Chablis). Ahhhhhhh!



What a great little surprise and what a sweet kindness to just give for the sake of giving! I am blessed! There are such lovely people here in Bloggy World.

Thank you so much Shauna!

You deserve an award!

3 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Doris, for the garden party, just write up a post about your garden, what's blooming, what's going on at your house you want to show off with pics and then add the link to Mr. Linky tomorrow a.m. It will be fun to see what everyone's growing right now!

Anita said...

Congrats on winning! How nice everything was! Hope you'll enjoy every bit of it!

Beth Herring said...

What lovely gifts you received!It's nice to be pampered every now and then.

Blessings,
Beth

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...