Monday, May 4, 2009

Absolutely Beautiful Things

I try to read my favorite blogs every day -- well, certainly every other day. Most of them are very upbeat, some are slightly silly, others wonderfully humorous, and a few are informative or even spiritually uplifting. Sometimes I check them during my coffee breaks at work because I find it helps to turn my mind away from the tedium of bookkeeping and office work. Yes, I know -- many of you find it hard to believe that the satisfaction of a good filing system isn't enough or that Simply Accounting is anything less than absolutely scintillating! But this little chickie needs to be taken away from it all for shorts bursts during the hours of 9 to 5 Mon to Fri.


So, in honor of all of you out there in "Bloggy World" who cheer me up, or make me smile or guffaw heartily, or remind me to look upward, or cause me to think (or occasionally burp even), I've decided to take a day every now and then and highlight one of YOUR blogs.





Here's one that always works for me.



http://absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com/


My only complaint is that I couldn't find my picture anywhere in the entire blog! An obvious oversight!


ENJOY!

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I can so relate to what you are saying. Most of my blog reading is done at work and thankfully there is something to take my mind away from office work. It is tedius to say the least. I enjoyed the Friday Flowers.

Anonymous said...

Here I am on my lunch break, reading everyone's blogs. Of course I won't be able to catch everyone.

Fibromyalgia

  Sorry! I thought I could return to a normal schedule. But my sense of 'normal' has changed. After the past 5 years of various ailm...